Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Bars
These Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Bars are the perfect combination of cheesecake and crumb cake. They have a crisp crust topped with cheesecake, blueberries, and sweet golden crumbs.
Servings: 20 bars
Calories: 211 kcal
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put crust ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until crumbs form. Dumb into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Press out into a thin bottom crust. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Next, put the crumb topping ingredients in the food processor. Pulse until crumbs form. Dump into a spare bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put the cream cheese in the food processor (no need to wash the bowl). Process until smooth. Next, add the sweetener and pulse until well combined. Add the other ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Remove the crust from the oven. Pour on the cream cheese filling. Sprinkle on the blueberries. Scatter on the crumb topping.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes until the center only jiggles slightly. You may need to cover the top with foil for the last twenty minutes so the crumbs don't burn.
- Store in the refrigerator.